For the first time ever, we’re lowering the price of our 3 month prepaid subscription. During Sale-A-Bration (January 6-March 31) you can save money and instantly qualify for a FREE product! Whoo Hoo!
- Paper Pumpkin Hostess Benefits: You can add prepaid subscriptions to workshop orders, which means the hostess can earn benefits on Paper Pumpkin!
- Higher Commissions: You get commissions on the full price of the prepaid subscriptions even though the shipping costs are calculated into the price.
- Uninterrupted Subscriptions: When your customers redeem their subscription on www.paperpumpkin.com, they can put in their payment information at checkout to keep receiving their monthly kit once their prepaid subscription ends (although they aren’t required to give their payment information).
How It Works
- When your customer places their order, they’ll receive an e-mail with instructions and a redemption code to redeem the prepaid subscription.
- They’ll go to www.paperpumpkin.com and enter the redemption code.
- They’ll start enjoying their monthly Paper Pumpkin project kit the very next month!
The Fine Print
- Prepaid subscriptions can be made on all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, or online.
- Each Paper Pumpkin account can only use one redemption code at a time. For example, if someone buys two six-month prepaid subscriptions, they’ll enter the first code and then after six months can enter the second code.
- When calculating a customer’s order, which includes a prepaid subscription, remember that shipping is included-so you won’t have to figure shipping for that item; however, you will need to include tax (use the hostess’s tax rate).
- While not intended to be a gift subscription program, you or your customers can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. You’d just purchase the prepaid subscription and when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at www.paperpumpkin.com.
- Redemption codes will become invalid if not used within three years of the purchase date (two years for residents of California).
- Take a look at the Paper Pumpkin FAQ for more information on prepaid subscriptions.
Contact me today to order yours!