Hi fellow stamper!
Is crafting a big part of your life? Wouldn’t you love to earn money while doing something you enjoy? How about the convenience of setting your own hours? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then Stampin’ Up! is the perfect opportunity for you.
I’m really excited that you’re interested in learning more about being a Stampin’ Up!® Creative Coach! When you review this article (and information in the links it contains) and decide to join the Stampin’ Up! family, you can begin enjoying the rewarding benefits that come from being in business for yourself: a flexible work schedule, incredible earning potential, and new friendship opportunities. Once you’ve had a chance to look through this material we can set up a time to answer any questions and help you get started with Stampin’ Up!
At Stampin’ Up!, there is a place for everyone, whether you want to simply build your own stamp collection, supplement your family income, or make this your full-time career.
With the great products, accessories, and training tools from Stampin’ Up!, I’ve learned how to conduct successful workshops—the core of my Stampin’ Up! business. The stamps and accessories practically sell themselves when people learn how easy it is to create cards, scrapbook pages, and other artwork with rubber stamps, and everyone has fun in the process! I’ve been making cards and projects with Stampin’ Up! products since 1999!!
The recruit brochure which I can send to you separately (“It’s all about…You”) contains important information about Stampin’ Up!, its products, company training and support, and the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Demonstrator Starter Kit Order Form and Demonstrator Agreement can all be found online— if you decide to join me, I’ll help you complete and submit these forms. I can also help you choose the contents of your starter kit if you wish. You’ll have a wonderful assortment of products to help you begin your Stampin’ Up! business. And, of course, I’ll always be available to help you with forms, creative ideas, and anything else you need.
If you decide to sign up, I will discount the full Starter Kit to $67.00 for you rather than the $87.50 it currently retails during this promotion. This is my personal way of welcoming you to Stampin’ Up! Once you have received your demonstrator number and starter kit I will personally mail you the $20 rebate.
This Offer Good Through: November 15 – November 30, 2010
Both the Standard Starter Kit and the Digital+ Kit are available at 50 percent off the regular kit. These are full starter kits, not mini or reduced-content kits.
- You can still add the Stampin’ Memories or Digital+ Add-On and will pay the regular add-on price.
- If you join during the Simply Amazing Recruiting Promotion you are still eligible for any programs available to a new recruit. This includes but is not limited to the extra 10 percent Instant Income offer, Stampin’ Start, the opportunity to purchase a Business Booster Kit, and a free two-month Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) subscription.
- The promotional price of the Standard Starter Kit and the Digital+ Kit is $87.50. The kits include over $310 worth of crafting and business supplies.
- As always, the demonstrator Starter Kit is only available to new recruits and not to current demonstrators.
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a 20% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It’s a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting.
- Extra income. You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting–how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger–the monthly payment for your new car–it’s up to you! See the Compensation Table for more information.
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you’d like!
- Support from Stampin’ Up! We love our demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics on our Demonstrator Web Site.
Doing what I love, and sharing what I love with others are just a few of the benefits that made me decide to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. I love sharing my passion for stamping with family and friends, meeting new people, and having the chance to build a great business doing so. And being able to set my own schedule is a definite plus! If you’re interested in becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, follow these easy steps:
- My Recruiting password is maui
- Once you have your password, click on the image to the left to join Stampin’ Up!
- Read, print, and sign the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
- Purchase your Starter Kit – the $87.50 Starter Kit contains over $310 worth of stamping and business supplies!
Once you’ve completed the above steps, Stampin’ Up! will send you a password so you can log in to the Demonstrator Web Site where you’ll find an abundance of tips, ideas, and training to help you.
Contact me today for more information!
I’m looking foward to having you on my team!
At Stampin’ Up!, it really is all about sharing, family and friends, flexibility, and you. I’m looking forward to hearing back from you and discussing this opportunity. It’s best to contact me after 5 pm.