SEPTEMBER’S HOST CODE IS: 9BBXCSXJ
WHAT IS A HOST CODE AND WHY DO I NEED IT?
A host code is an eight-character code that lets you add an order placed through my online store to a open workshop. A host code can increase the merchandise total of an open workshop, which for MY customers means more Stampin’ Rewards for ALL the code users!
Here’s how it works:
- If your order is less than $150 please use the Host Code.
- Your online order is processed as normal and will ship to your address.
- At month’s end, I close out the code and then divide the Stampin’ Rewards between everyone that used the code. Each host code user will receive the exact same product(s).
MORE STAMPERS WHO USE THE CODE EQUALS MORE FREE PRODUCTS FOR THE HOST CODE USERS!
Please Note: Raissa Stamps Stamper Rewards are not earned when using the Host Code. That would mean double rewarding…
- Be sure you have me selected as your demonstrator
- Add items to your Stampin’ Up! shopping bag.
- Click the shopping bag button
- Enter the current month’s host code (9BBXCSXJ) in the box, then click apply.
Please be sure you are adding the host code to the host code field…
If you happen experience technical problems while trying to enter the HOST CODE, Stampin’ Up! recommends the following tips:
- use Mozilla Firefox for your internet browser
- clear your “cookies”
- close out your browser and restart it
- restart your computer
- if above fails, please contact me and I will add your order manually.
- Merry Patterns Promo – Now thru October 31
- Holiday Catalog Product Shares
- Earn Raissa Stamps Stamper Rewards
- Fall is coming “Bundle up” and Save 10% on these Holiday Bundles